What does it take to be a leader in the cannabis industry? Some might assume it just takes plants, stores, and good old fashioned elbow grease. And while this was all involved in accelerating Nectar’s success in the Oregon market, it requires so much more.
Nectar is an influential part of history in the making. Our team carefully follows all Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) regulations, from the planting of seeds to the sale of cannabis products in 18 different stores. Our compliance with OLCC regulations not only ensures consumers have access to safe products but also that Nectar is establishing best practices for the Oregon cannabis industry. Our team offers years of professional retail and sales experience, which has translated into the creation of a reputable cannabis company. We are at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry and aim to be a model of growth for cannabis retailers across the state.
Nectar is also proudly accredited by the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating, and strives to uphold the BBB Standards for Trust every day. Due to our diligent efforts, we are a Finalist for the BBB’s 2019 Torch Award for Ethics. This award is “the most prestigious BBB award presented to exceptional businesses and charities for their dedication to integrity and ethical business practices.” The eight BBB principles summarize important elements of creating trust in the marketplace. We incorporate these standards into company processes, procedures, and training by:
- Building trust with our customers and always welcoming feedback for improvement.
- Advertising honestly to Oregon consumers, by sharing our weekly deals on our website and online menus.
- Telling the truth about what products each Nectar location offers, with the help of online menus.
- Being transparent with our customer policies and product guarantees, before, during, and after visiting a Nectar store.
- Honoring our promise of a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of the products we sell.
- Being responsive to consumer complaints and working every day to cultivate honest dialogue and educational conversations with customers.
- Safeguarding customer’s privacy by not retaining any customer information without consent.
- Embodying integrity with a generous return policy.
With all of this going for Nectar and more, we already feel like winners. If you are interested in working with a leading company in the Oregon Cannabis Industry, then submit an application today!